Ryan founded Inperium in January of 2016. Inperium is the sole member of non-profit agencies that provide person-centric mental health, intellectual disability, co-occurring disorders services, health-related supports, and other related services. Inperium was established to support and oversee affiliated companies to ensure quality services and continuity of care, and efficient use of public funding and resources. The corporation is governed by a Board of Directors comprised of its Officers and independent members of the communities served by Inperium.
In his present position as President of Inperium, Inc. & Family of Services, Ryan continues his efforts to expand upon his proven track record of developing, revitalizing, and growing business enterprises. Ryan continues to further utilize his strategic planning and implementation strengths, to guide and direct other enterprises through substantial change management, with strong and effective leadership and an on-going commitment to providing quality outcomes to all stakeholder representatives.
Ryan’s numerous and varied experiences have resulted in significant successes for the communities served by Inperium’ s “Family of Services”, as well as for those employed by these entities. During Ryan’s tenure as CEO of Supportive Concepts for Families, revenue has grown from $4.5 million in 2000, to more than $65 million in 2018. In addition, as a direct result of a strategically planned quality management system, SCFF’s 1,300 employees (grown from 200 when Ryan assumed CEO duties) provide consistent and high quality services. The company employees, the most valuable asset of quality human service organizations, also derive benefit from an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). This “first of its kind” program for a non-profit, was created in March of 2015.
Since March of 2000, Ryan has also served as the President and CEO of Supportive Concepts for Families, Inc. During his tenure, he developed and oversaw business processes to realize efficient and effective utilization of corporate resources; to achieve both organic growth as well as the development of a diversified array of services and of corporate structure. Through introduction of a focused strategic planning process, Ryan has also ensured that these business processes resulted in an equilibrium between the company mission and vision which reflect person focused values. Ryan has long credited these achievements, to the experiences he gained when he had the privilege of beginning his tenure with Supportive Concepts for Families, as a Program Coordinator in November of 1993, serving as the Director of Programs for more than two years, and then as Chief Operating Officer prior to his appointment as CEO.
Perhaps most significantly, Ryan has provided oversight of Inperium’ s Family of Services growth, which has resulted in the expansion of a robust array of quality services to customers, financial diversity and strength, and affiliations that leverage resources to achieve quality results. This growth includes:
- In October of 2012, Harmonycrest Personal Care Services, LLC was established. This 14 bed personal care home provides long-term living solutions for aging individuals with behavioral and physical health conditions.
- The expansion of service capabilities with the creation of Person Driven Clinical Services, LLC, in January of 2015. The company provides behavioral health services & training to those with behavioral health and intellectual disabilities. These services are currently offered to both the Inperium Family of Services affiliates as well as other provider agencies throughout Pennsylvania.
- The creation and development of Fortis Holdings, Inc. and Fortis Housing Services, LLC in March of 2015, to manage capital of non-profit shareholders and to issue stock as part of the ESOP.
- The creation of Callan Housing Services, LLC, designed to create residence opportunities for those with unique housing needs, in March of 2015.
- In March 2015 Sustainable Energy & Lighting Solutions, LLC was created. The company provides green energy solutions & electrical installations for both residential and commercial interests, and is now authorized to install power conditioning units/solutions in three states including Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey.
- In December of 2015, S Automotive & Fleet Services, LLC was established. The automotive garage located in Reading, PA inspects, services and maintains Inperium’ s Fleet of vehicles and offers automotive fleet services to other Companies and the general public.
- In January 2016, Inperium, Inc. was created to be the sole member/Parent of Supportive Concepts for Families, Inc. & offer to other organizations the opportunity to become partners of affiliated entities within our constellation. Supportive Concepts for Families, Inc. became the first affiliated company of Inperium.
- The January 2016 affiliation with Community Prevention Partnership of Berks County, Inc., which receives funds through grants and contracts with various government entities providing services to children and youth throughout PA.
- The February 2017 affiliation with Edison Court, Inc., located in Doylestown, PA, Edison Court provides treatment and services to adult and adolescent needs through residential & outpatient services.
- In September 2017 Inperium of New Jersey was created to expand and continue growth in New Jersey.
- In September 2017 Inperium Management Services, Inc. (IMS) and Inperium Shared Services (ISS) were created. IMS is a non-profit subsidiary of Inperium which functions to provide shared service offering to Inperium and its affiliates allowing these entities to advance their mission & vision; focus on enhancing service delivery, explore geographical program expansion and focus on quality outcome measures & create cost savings that result in reinvestment into the organizations stakeholders through capacity creation and employee compensation betterments. ISS is a for-profit limited liability company under Fortis Holdings, a for-profit subsidiary of Inperium, Inc., to offer back office support to non-affiliated/non-control groups of Inperium, Inc.
- The September 2017 affiliation with New Horizon Treatment Service, Inc., located in Trenton (Mercer County), New Jersey is Inperium’ s first out-of-affiliate which provides Mental Health and Opioid Treatment to individuals.
- The October 2017 affiliation with Youth Services Association, Inc. and Reading Specialist Educational Association continues Inperium’ s expansion into the adolescent and juvenile justice population throughout Pennsylvania.
- The November 2017 acquisition of Affinity Forensics and Reading Specialists expands services for youth and families through foster care and other outpatient services.
- The November 2017 affiliation with The Children’s Home of Reading, Inc. expands services for youth and families in crisis throughout Berks County and the surrounding communities.
- The March 2018 acquisition of Alternative Counseling Enterprises, Inc. expands services for adult, children & families through the provision of Tele-Psychiatry, Out Patient Services and BHRS.
- In April 2018, Alvarium HealthCare, Inc., was created to provide intensive medical and behavioral supports to adults though customized services in licensed residential settings.
- The June 2018 affiliation with Wake Enterprises, Inc., located in Raleigh, North Carolina, is Inperium’s first North Carolina affiliate which provides vocational and social opportunities for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and became the first agency in North Carolina offering supported employment in 1982.
- The August 2018 affiliation with South Jersey Behavioral Health Resources, a New Jersey nonprofit Behavioral Health Provider of adult and children’s outpatient services, adult partial care, residential and community support services, as well as, homeless services, became Inperium’s second New Jersey affiliate.
- The September 2019 affiliation with Crossroads Programs, a New Jersey based nonprofit Behavioral Health Agency providing residential treatment opportunities and therapeutic services to empower youth ages 5 to 21.